“Every home should tell a story and that story should be about you”. It’s important to me to invite the individuality of all family members into the design process.
Are you in the midst of building or renovating your dream home? Do you often think to yourself “I need help visualising that”, “I’m not sure that will work”, or “I’d love to achieve this but it’s out of my budget”? Do you know what you want, but you’re not sure of the best way to get it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you want me in your corner.
How Can I Help?
I’ll share my knowledge and expertise to advise you and make sure everything emerges just right. I will listen to your ideas, draw inspiration from your surroundings, understand your needs and help you realise your dreams all within your budget.
I can actually save you money as I allocate resources wisely. You will eliminate design mistakes and receive innovative and creative solutions.
I have many areas of design expertise including:
- External Colour Selections – Advice on the best colour scheme to suit the architectural design of your home.
- Internal Colour Selections – Consultations including paint colours, doors and other architectural features such as flooring and lighting selections.
- Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry Design – Timeless and functional ideas including advice on fixtures, fittings and finishes.
- Custom Joinery Design – Working closely with my quality tradespeople to design and fit out your home office, designer walk-in-robes, and clever built-in storage for media and entertainment rooms.
Each interior design and decorating process is as unique as the clients I work with. That said, there are some common features you can expect when you work with me on a project:
- Consultation: I meet with you for an hour to see the space you want to create or transform, understand your style preferences and establish a scope of work.
- Design Plan: I sketch up designs, find materials and finishes, obtain colour choices and provide my advice and recommendations.
- Design Process: I begin the process of liaising with suppliers, builders and tradespeople. Then we then place the orders for the items needed for project.
- Completion: I oversee the project management, installations and set the finishing touches.
How Much Will It Cost?
All design processes are charged at $130 per hour. It’s up to you how involved you want me to be. Often, a few hours are all that’s necessary to get clarity and an expert’s opinion. Other times, more time and work is involved and I can give you an upfront estimate.